Last modified on Mon 15th Nov 2010 at 11:51am
|Mon 15-Nov ESFA Referees elect new Managment Committee
|The 2010 ESFA Referees Branch AGM was held on Monday 8 November, at the
Coogee Diggers RSL club. All Management Committee positions, with more than one nominee, were elected by the attending members.
The newly elected Management Committee is as follows:
The ESFA Referees Branch would like to congratulate the elected candidates and thank everyone who expressed their interest in joining the Managment Committee.
- Chairman: Paul Matthews (unopposed)
- Deputy Chairman: Paul Bonomy
- Appointments Committee Chair: George Magoulias
- Technical Committee Chair: Ned Sparkes
- Football NSW Delegate: Wayne Hillier (unopposed)
The Management Committee is also joined by Branch Coach, Alex Spiroski, who forms the sixth member of that Committee.